The New Hope Center proudly offers the following online financing options to our patients.
Our on-staff Financial Counselors will be happy to assist you from our offices, with the application process and in securing the necessary finances for the treatment plan you and your physician design.
Patients are however, welcome to begin the application process in advance of their New Patient or Consultation visit, should they prefer, by contacting one or more of the companies listed below:
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you'll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- ast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Provides a simple and straightforward application process, and offers fixed rates and payments. They offer multiple payment options on Personal Loans.
- Loan Amounts: $300-$15,000 - Maximum loan amounts vary by state.
- Clear terms and multiple payment options, No Collateral or Homeownership Required: For unsecured personal loans. You could get a lower rate with a secured personal loan when you use your car as collateral.
- Fixed Rates: Your rate won't change for the life of your loan.
- Risk Free, 14-Day Guarantee: Cancel your loan for any reason and return the money within 14 days. No penalties. No questions asked.
- No Prepayment Penalties: Pay off your loan early without penalty fees.
Visit their website to apply at: https://www.onemainfinancial.com/USCFA/CFA/portal/Home.do
LightStream (a division of Sun Trust Bank)
- Offer Loans from $5,000 to $100,000
- LightStream is available to customer with "excellent" credit.
- Customers can secure a loan with a fixed rate as low as 5.99%
To apply, visit their website at: https://www.lightstream.com/ivf-financing
IVF Lender: IVF Loans & Fertility Financing
- Offer "unsecured" loans up to $35,000
- Interest rates start at 6.73% to 35.36% (poor credit)
- Fixed rates, no early repayment penalties
- Customers can choose from a 3 or 5 year repayment term.
- "Good" credit – apply at: https://www.ivflender.com/fertilityloan/
- "Poor or Bad" credit – apply at: https://www.ivflender.com/ivfloanbadcredit/
Lending Program Provided by Health Credit Services
Compassionate Care Program
Local Banks/Financial Lending Institutions:
Bank of Hampton Roads: Process loan or credit card applications within 24-48 hours after receipt. To give information over the telephone, please contact (866) 867-8500.
Wells Fargo: Process loan or credit card applications within 24-48 hours after receipt. Funds can be available in as little as 7-10 days. To apply over the telephone, please contact (800)869-3557.
BB&T Bank: Process loan or credit card applications within 24-48 hours after receipt. To apply over the telephone please contact (800) 226-5228.
Bank of America: Process your loan or credit card application within 24-48 hours after receipt. To apply over the telephone, please contact (800) 432-1000.
All of the above financial institutions offer competitive rates, professional and courteous assistance and several different means of financing. Upon your credit approval, they will assist with choosing a method of financing that best suits your needs:
- When contacting the listed companies, be sure to identify yourself as being referred by The New Hope Center.
- Please contact a NHC Patient Financial Counselor at (757) 496-5370 to receive any further information regarding your financing options.
- NHC Financial Counselors are here to assist you with the application process, as well as the decision making process of selecting the best finance option to meet your specific needs. If you would like to apply while in our office, ask to speak with either Jameika Winston or Karolyn Lea. We are here to help!
Alternate Financing Options
Low Interest or 0% APR Introductory Rate Credit Cards:
Financing is not a one-option fits all subject, and for some patients (depending on individual circumstances), a home equity line or personal loan may not be the best option to meet their needs. Instead, a Low Interest Rate or 0% Introductory APR Credit Card, may be preferred.
Patients requiring alternative means of financing their fertility treatment may find www.CreditKarma.com or WalletHub.
Introductory rate of 0% APR-terms range form 6-21 months.
Applicant’s credit score determines Approval & Credit Limit.
0% Intro APR on new purchases and balance transfers (card company specific)
*A Payoff Calculator is available to assist in defining the term for payoff, based on the total cost of your planned treatment. Calculator link: https://wallethub.com/credit-card-calculator/
FREE Credit Scores & Monitoring Available at Both!
Unsecured personal loan APR’s range from ~5.99% to ~10.29% APR -EXCELLENT credit, and ~10.99% to 36%2 APR-POOR credit.
Since interest charges begin immediately with an unsecured personal loan, customers may find a 0% introductory APR credit card more beneficial, over the long-run. 0% introductory periods are card/brand specific, and may range from six (6) months to twenty-one (21) months.
To review card options with 0% Intro APR, visit the following address: https://www.creditkarma.com/creditcards/explore?categoryID=1
For cards based on your Credit Score, visit the following address: https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/creditcards