A consultation with leading Virginia fertility specialists, Dr. Robin Poe-Zeigler and Dr. Christian Perez is not a commitment to be treated but gives you the highest level of quality information to assist you in your decision making process.
Why Choose New Hope Center
Why is New Hope likely to be the best suited Virginia fertility clinic for you?
- Thousands of pregnancies and births have been achieved by New Hope patients.
- The fertility-specific expertise of Dr. Robin Poe-Zeigler and Dr. Christian Perez, both fellowship trained reproductive endocrinologists.
- The private, Virginia Beach fertility center where you experience unparalleled therapy excellence combined with doctors, and an entire staff, offering personal compassion, supporting you every step of the way.
- A private, boutique, fertility center where you'll never "feel like a number" unlike the experience at some impersonal, hospital-based and academic fertility clinics. The New Hope team knows your name and provides a supportive environment where you immediately become part of a family, rooting you on to success.
- Access to the latest fertility therapeutic developments including the most advanced, corrective surgical options when required.
- Affordability. If needed, not one, not two, but up to seven financial institutions standing by to craft plans to make your investment in life as comfortable as the care you receive at New Hope.
Complete Diagnosis of Infertility
New Hope offers complete diagnosis of your infertility. No referral is required to schedule your consultation. If you have been trying to conceive for a year with no issues, and are having regular menstrual cycles, you may find important information when you consult a fertility specialist at The New Hope Center.
Upon diagnosis, you may find that you have many options. "Male Factor" or a clinical issue involving the male partner, are responsible for infertility in up to 40% of cases. About 40% involve the female and 20% are classified as "unexplained, but treatable infertility". You options become clear upon diagnosis. All treatment options are available to you. IUI, IVF, ICSI, TESE, and a host of other therapies are all performed "on-site" so no need to go anywhere else for your therapy. Your home is The New Hope Center.
Ready to take advantage of a higher-level of medical, fertility advice? Just call us and schedule your initial consultation.
What will you do when you have answers for perhaps the first time?
Questions or Comments
Please use the form below if you have any questions or comments.
This form is for questions which are not medically-specific or diagnostic in nature.
For additional medical information, no referral is required. You may call our office direct and schedule your consultation appointment.